London, United Kingdom
In support of the government Kickstart initiative to provide young people aged 16-24 years who are currently claiming Universal Credit with a full time employment and meaningful transferable skills, we are currently looking for two talented individuals to work with our wholesale team in our Wapping based showroom. Love Brands Ltd is an independent European distributor of men’s and women’s fashion, accessories and lifestyle products including such brands as GUESS, JOOP!, Kendall & Kylie, and NU Denmark.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and looking to gain experience within the fashion industry. The candidates will have the opportunity to learn how a busy fashion sales showroom runs, from meeting and greeting buyers, to contacting clients, placing orders and shadowing during appointments, the candidate will gain a real insight into the fashion wholesale and buying process. The ideal candidates will have a can-do, proactive attitude and a keen interest in fashion.
- Greeting buyers when they arrive for appointments
- Assist in showroom selling appointments and trade shows
- Showroom maintenance – including preparing the showroom selling seasons, overseeing the showrooms day-today activities, and maintaining presentation standards in the showroom.
- Sample management
- General admin duties
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Impeccable presentation
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
How to apply
The Kickstart Scheme is open to people that are aged 16-24 that are currently claiming Universal Credit and are at risk of long-term unemployment. If this sounds like you, talk to your Universal Credit Work Coach about Kickstart and see if it could be right for you.
Length: Six months
Location: Open to residents of Tower Hamlets
Age restriction: 16-24Apply
Interested? Keep an eye on our careers page for job opportunities. If you think you have got what it
takes and would like to be considered for one of our advertised positions please apply with you CV.
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
for an interview.