London, United Kingdom
Menswear Account Manager
Here at Love Brands, one of the UK’s top fashion distributors, we have an opening for a new Menswear UK Accounts Manager, to drive our wholesale growth. If you’re an experienced fashion professional and super-organised, this could be your dream job. What’s more, it’s one of the most important roles in the company, as our Menswear showroom is where we showcase some of the best fashion brands to top buyers from around the UK.
We’re looking for someone who is well connected within the Menswear trade, extremely well organised, someone who is friendly, personable, and has an amazing eye for detail.
For the successful candidate, our Menswear showroom will become their domain, working under the direction of our Head of Menswear, they will be fully responsible for lead generation, sales appointments and driving business growth. As a brand ambassador, they will offer exceptional client care. It’s a tough, but incredibly rewarding job, in a fun, friendly environment where a good sense of humour will prove invaluable.
Guess, Guess Originals and Joop! Menswear.
- UK Account Manager, Menswear, reporting to the Head of Menswear
- Good knowledge of UK menswear market and independent & department store sector. Relevant up to date buyers contact list.
- Develop, maintain and grow long term relationships with high potential prospect wholesale clients and wholesale existing accounts with a focus on both financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Staff training / product knowledge
- Adapt, implement and manage a marketing strategy.
- Attend trade shows and European sales meetings.
- The role is based in our London showroom but requires regular national travel, including a few weeks in the season working from Manchester showroom.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Develop in-season growth and build constant contact with clients.
- Maintain accurate client prospect and sales activity within the central sales database.
- Working closely with the Head of Menswear on delivering of the brand strategy.
- Seasonal reporting, forecasting and sales analysis, including develop and deliver a seasonal sales strategy.
- Planning per season by account to maximise all sales opportunities.
- Must have the ability to work independently with a motivational and dedicated work ethic.
- At least 3 years’ experience in national account manager or similar sales role within the Menswear fashion wholesale business.
- Experience with working with international premium branded product.
- Articulate with strong written and spoken English essential.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills to include order systems and excel. (training will be provided for order systems)
- Organised and a self-starter, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Right to work in UK essential.
Interested? Keep an eye on our careers page for job opportunities. If you think you have got what it
takes and would like to be considered for one of our advertised positions please apply with you CV.
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
for an interview.