We are currently looking for a talented individual to work with our wholesales team working in our Wapping based London showrooms.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and looking to gain experience within the fashion industry. The ideal candidate will have a can do attitude and a keen interest in fashion who can work within strict deadlines. The chosen candidate will be ideally based in East London and the position is for 3-6 months unpaid, however travel and lunch will be covered. Working hours will be Monday-Friday from 9.30am-5pm and part time will be considered.
• General admin duties
• Showroom maintenance
• Research for potential buyers
• Sample Management
• Answering the telephones
• Dealing with delivery shipments.
• Input customer orders
• Supporting sales agents when necessary
• Maintaining Sales Marketing Database
• Assisting Marketing Team
• A good understanding of all Microsoft office
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
• Attention to detail
• To be able to work well independently as well as in a team
In return we offer a fun and rewarding working environment in a fast moving fashion showroom where you can gain a broad set of work related skills for future career development.