At Love Brand Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
What are Cookies?
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies are not viruses, spyware, or Trojans that cause harm to your machine.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses a variety of cookies to help improve the quality of your experience:
- Essential & Functional Cookies
- Without these cookies certain functions of our website would not work, such as login, registration and password areas.
- Analytics Cookies
- These cookies monitor how visitors use of website. This helps us to improve the customer flow and provide additional resources for popular pages. This analytics information is anonymous, we can only see what you visited, not who you are.
- Advertising Cookies
- We don’t use a great deal of advertising on our site, but if we do, these cookies help us to know if you have seen an advert before, so we don’t keep bombarding you with the same one, however, we may show it a couple of times, so you don’t forget!
- Third-Party Advertising Cookies
- Like we said, we don’t really do advertising on our own site, but… (see above).
- Third Party Cookies
- These are cookies dropped via our site, but by other websites, so if we host a video on YouTube.com and embed that on our site, when you click play YouTube drops a cookie on your machine so it knows you have watched it. Or if you hit the ‘Like’ button on one of our pages (please do!) the social media site will drop a cookie. We do try, wherever possible, to only allow third-party cookies to be dropped on your machine from websites we trust.
This can be done in your individual web browser, but like we have mentioned, certain functions of our websites will not work correctly. If you want to turn off third party advertising cookies then visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ - be prepared to receive a lot of random advertising about websites and products that really do not interest you.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Suit 310 Metropolitan Wharf Building, 70 wapping Wall London E1W 3SS
020 7702 0203>